Our Center for LGBTQ Economic Advancement & Research’s financial educators offer workshops in-person and over-the-web overviewing key financial topics and strategies that can help consumers build financial financial skills and literacy.
Our LGBTQ-affirming financial education includes discussion of common financial issues for LGBTQ households and financial strategies that work for the unique economic obstacles and priorities of LGBTQ consumers and families.
Financial education workshop topics include:
- Creating spending and savings plans that work for LGBTQ households
- Successful debt repayment strategies
- Understanding credit reports & scores
- Dealing with bad credit & building a better credit score
- Managing loans in default and collections
- Student Loan repayment options
Want to request a specific financial workshop? Or do you want CLEAR to run a workshop for your organization or community group about LGBTQ consumer issues? Contact us.
Join CLEAR for more!
Become a Member!
Want to join CLEAR for more resources for career and financial empowerment?
Join us as a member of our community committed to LGBTQ economic justice and equality!