- This event has passed.
Financial First Aid
August 1, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
COVID-19 and economic downturn have led to significant financial changes in the lives of many.
Do you have questions about how to manage your rent, bills, essentials, and your savings and repayment goals as a result of recent changes?
Come to this free session to learn more about strategies and options that may be available to help:
- Assess your current financial situation and help you create a financial picture
- Prioritize your payments and your health & wellbeing, while pursuing your repayment goals.
- Create a plan to manage your savings and debt repayment goals.
- Obtain relief from payments or interest for your credit cards, student loans, and other loans.
- Learn about other public and nonprofit resources that may be available to provide financial, food, or housing support.
To proceed to checkout, you must be a CLEAR Member or a free site user account-holder.
About the Presenter:
Spencer Watson is a graduate of Berkeley Law, where their studies emphasized consumer financial protection, prudential regulation, lending discrimination, and civil rights. Spencer interned at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Office of Fair Lending, and at Consumer’s Union. Before law school, Spencer worked in various non-profits, including as a counselor offering financial and credit education to clients and as a campaign organizer for K12 and civil rights nonprofits.